Adding an exchanger
- Application form for adding an exchanger
- Cooperation options
- Requirements for the exchanger
- Requirements for export file
- Requirements for specifying fees
- Requirements for exchanges from/to Webmoney
- Requirements for exchanges from/to Perfect Money
- What not to do
- Exchangers scripts
- Why JSON is better than XML
Application form for adding an exchanger
Addition begins with the submission of an application, after which a lengthy and thorough check is carried out. In order for the addition to be successful and free, you need an export file in JSON format version 1.3 (or 2.1 for exchanges). The link to this file must be specified in the form below.
If you want the new exchanger to be tied to an existing account, you first need to log in to your account.
Before submitting an application, we recommend that you make sure that your site meets all the requirements.
Your exchanger must always meet all the requirements listed below, otherwise it will be disabled at any time, without notice.
We can cooperate with you in two ways:
- Participating in the affiliate program on general terms (the base percentage must be greater than 0) or with a fixed percentage.
- Billing for unique clicks from pages with exchange rates in monitoring to exchange pages in the exchanger. One click is considered unique, from one IP address during the day, from one unique page with exchange rates.
Requirements for the exchanger
- The site must be fully operational and consist of at least several pages, most of which must contain useful information.
- All pages of the site should be accessible via https.
- Website design should be of high quality, understandable, and should not be similar to the design of one of the already existing exchanger. You can use the design that comes with the script of the exchanger.
- The site should not be a mediator of one of the existing exchangers.
- There must be the possibility of rapid communication with the administration of the site. You must have at least one of the communication channels: email, feedback form, online chat. Response to a request through any of the channels of communication must be provided within 3 working days.
- The amount of all reserves of currencies must be more than $ 300 (in equivalent).
- The site should not contain intrusive advertising.
Requirements for export file
- The file must be in JSON format.
- The contents of the file must be in UTF-8 encoding, and must not contain BOM.
- The file must be static, that is, created, or updated every time, after changing the data contained in it, and not when it is requested.
- The server must be configured to handle Last-Modified and If-Modified-Since headers during a file request.
- The file should contain only relevant and useful data. It is not necessary to add to it the data for which there is still no corresponding page on the site, the corresponding functionality has not been fully implemented or, it is at the testing stage. Also, you do not need to add exchange rates of internal (or service) site currencies to it.
- Rates and reserves of currencies, specified in the file, must coincide with the rates and reserves of currencies, specified in the exchange forms on the website.
- If, in the forms of exchange on the site there is a limit on the minimum or maximum amount of exchange, they must also be specified in the file. Moreover, it is necessary to specify the maximum from the minimum amounts, and the minimum of the maximum amounts. All amounts must be specified in that currency (converted), which exchanger receives from the client.
- If, in order to make the exchange, it is necessary to log in on the site or pass verification then it must also be specified in the file.
- If, for some reason, exchanges are not made on the site (for example, due to technical work, or working hours have ended) then, instead of a file, you need to return a 404 status code.
Requirements for specifying fees
- All commissions exchanger should be taken into account in the rate of the exchange, if it is possible.
- Any commissions that the client must pay during the transfer of funds to the exchanger, and they are not commissions of payment systems or are different from them, should be specified in the export file.
- Any commissions that are not included in the exchange rate and are deducted from the amount that the customer must receive, must be specified in the export file.
- If, for receiving or sending funds to customers, third-party services or automated interfaces (for example, a merchant) are used, and their use provides for payment of a commission, different from the commission of the payment system, such a commission should be specified in the export file.
Requirements for exchanges from/to Webmoney
- Passport should be no lower than personal.
- The period of time has elapsed since the registration WMID should not be too short.
- BL (Business Level) must be greater than 0.
- In arbitration onto WMID not be justified claims, the essence of which is directly related to the activities of the exchanger.
- WMID of purses participating in exchanges must match the WMID of passport, a link to a page of which should be listed on the website.
- In some cases, the address of the exchanger must be specified and confirmed at the passport page, a link to which can be found at site.
Requirements for exchanges from/to Perfect Money
- Account in the system has to be verified.
- The period of time elapsed since the creation of the account should not be too short.
- TS (Trusted Score) must be greater than 0.
What not to do
- No need to use the services of intermediaries who offer to add your site to monitorings. The application must be submitted by the administrator of the exchanger. It is allowed if your employee is involved in the addition and he constantly informs you about what has been done and what to expect. This is necessary so that you would not later say that you did not submit an application and, in general, do not know what it is about.
- You do not need to apply if the exchanger is not working, will not work or carry out exchanges for a long period of time.
- No need to ask when the check will end, it is individual for each exchanger and is not limited in time. Quality checks can't be quick. Fortune smiles on those who know how to wait... ;-)
- No need to send a list of sites where you published information about your exchanger. We know how to use the search on the Internet, so we will find everything we need, and if we don’t find it, then we’ll ask you about it.
Scripts of exchangers that implement the export of rates in JSON format version 1.3:
Scripts of exchangers that export rates only in XML format:
Why JSON is better than XML
Export file in JSON format version 1.3 has the following advantages:
- Significantly smaller file size. Reduces server load by increasing file generation speed.
- Increases resistance to DDOS attacks. Export files are often subject to DDOS attacks.
- Rates are processed faster. Allows you to process exchange rates from more files.
- Transferring any fees. A thoughtful and universal format for specifying fees is used.
- You can specify multiple rates for one exchange. Support for different exchange options in one direction.
- Thoughtful and flexible structure. Allows you to easily modify the file structure in the future.
The file size is its main advantage, as it is directly related to the load on the server. Smaller file size increases the speed of its creation and sending at the time of the request. This reduces the load on the server and gives it the ability to handle more visitors and also increases its resistance to DDOS attacks.
So, for example, the size of a file with 10,000+ rates in XML format is approximately 2.8 megabytes, and the file size in JSON format is only about 300 kilobytes, that is, 9 times less than XML.