Exchange rates of Dai to Cash EUR
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Dai for Cash EUR. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|ChBy||1.0495from 3000||1.0000||3888011.44max. 952834.68||0/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.2658from 354||1.0000||17252417max. 13993561.38||142.9||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.4027from 34000||1.0000||307911max. 35645.54||784.6||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Dai (DAI) and want to exchange it to Cash EUR, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Dai" and "Cash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Cash EUR available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Dai to Cash EUR is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.