Exchange rates of Dai to Payeer
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Dai to Payeer. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|MChange||1.0525from 50||1.0000||1054945.25max. 190023.75||228.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0525from 8.23||1.0000||692550.01||296.9||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0743from 300||1.0000||595298max. 465419.34||3271.9||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0808from 50||1.0000||11621720.96max. 92524.05||142.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.1767from 100||1.0000||196283.66max. 4249.17||334.6||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.2267from 200||1.0000||427159.99max. 4402.05||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Dai (DAI) to Payeer USD? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Dai" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.