Exchange rates of Ethereum Classic to USD Coin ERC-20
Where can you profitably exchange Ethereum Classic for USD Coin ERC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Ethereum Classic||USD Coin ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1.93||41.5392||372601.0698||296.4||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 12||39.8091||25012189.0492max. 3980910.0000||226.5||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have ETC and want to exchange it to USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Ethereum Classic" and "USD Coin ERC-20". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many USD Coin ERC-20 are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.