Exchange rates of NEM to Raiffeisen RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of NEM for Raiffeisen RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|GramBit||1.0000from 11235.9551||3.3351||62190000max. 3335100||2/0/0|
|AGcash||1.0000from 302.86||3.3018||14988953max. 1999975||65.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 896||2.9770||15149711max. 2669184||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 500||2.9123||40787240max. 436845||228.0||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change NEM (XEM) to Raiffeisen Bank RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "NEM" and "Raiffeisen". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Raiffeisen RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are also exchanges that transfer NEM to Raiffeisen RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.