Exchange rates of Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard EUR
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Payeer RUB to Visa/MasterCard EUR without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Baksman||77.9787from 6000||1.0000||35519.41max. 1795.36||627.7||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||80.3904from 20000||1.0000||3073856.48max. 1243929.62||142.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||89.1185from 6500||1.0000||1000014.43max. 6732.60||3271.9||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Payeer RUB for Visa (Master Card) EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Payeer" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard EUR to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Payeer RUB – Visa/MasterCard EUR will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.