Exchange rates of Post bank to Ethereum
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Post bank to Ethereum, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|MChange||123712.7380from 5000||1.0000||10665.4221max. 1.1316||228.0||7/0/0|
|YChanger||124396.2428from 5000||1.0000||10071.4011max. 8038.8280||245.7||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||125087.3265from 5000||1.0000||155.8823max. 1.1991||296.9||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||126237.6337from 20000||1.0000||19570.4600max. 79.2156||142.9||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||126327.0000from 26000||1.0000||2492.4500max. 0.5303||120.3||0/0/0|
|1-Online||126412.0000from 25000||1.0000||10751.2000max. 0.3955||435.7||2/0/0|
|4money||126491.0000from 34000||1.0000||1410.5300max. 0.5533||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||126492.8048from 40000||1.0000||1196.1617max. 3.5575||483.8||0/0/0|
|NewLine||126637.0000from 35000||1.0000||16441.7000max. 0.5527||784.6||3/0/0|
|Bankcomat||126790.9699from 15000||1.0000||871.3547max. 1.5773||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Post-bank rubles for Ethereum (ETH) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Post bank" and "Ethereum". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Post bank RUB to Ethereum, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.