Exchange rates of Post bank to Payeer
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Post bank to Payeer. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|MChange||65.4274from 5000||1.0000||1055145.25max. 2139.77||228.9||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||68.4356from 5000||1.0000||692550.01max. 2191.84||297.1||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||70.2649from 5000||1.0000||485041.58max. 1992.45||483.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||74.7399from 5000||1.0000||427159.89max. 26759.46||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||76.7156from 20000||1.0000||11621198.37max. 130351.58||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Post-bank rubles to Payeer USD.
- First go to "Post bank" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Post bank RUB to Payeer USD as a deposit.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.