Exchange rates of Polygon to USD Coin ERC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Polygon to USD Coin ERC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Polygon||USD Coin ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||1.1046from 3000||1.0000||1510163.2365max. 452652.5439||483.8||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.1142from 89.09||1.0000||372601.0698||296.4||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.1410from 300||1.0000||25012189.0492max. 8764241.8930||226.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.1619from 153||1.0000||3572359.2395max. 2649553.3178||627.7||10/2/1|
|60cek||1.1631from 445||1.0000||312898.0978max. 85977.1300||789.8||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Polygon (MATIC) to USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Polygon" and "USD Coin ERC-20" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is USD Coin ERC-20 available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.