Exchange rates of Russian Standard to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange Russian Standard for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 2554
|24Paybank||1375173.4437from 10000||1.0000||114.3128max. 0.3635||542.3||28/0/2|
|MChange||1375547.9839from 10000||1.0000||770.0000max. 0.1017||228.9||7/0/0|
|CoinCat||1385182.1912from 3000||1.0000-0.0004||23.2300max. 0.2078||23/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1393205.8921from 20000||1.0000||3968.4688max. 7.1776||142.9||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||1396320.6309from 15000||1.0000||48.5459max. 0.0429||0/0/0|
|4ange||1396585.6274from 15000||1.0000||106.0703max. 0.2148||334.6||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1407457.5545from 10000||1.0000||47.4581max. 0.3552||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1420107.5873from 5000||1.0000||42.1487max. 0.2112||628.1||10/2/1|
|I-Obmen||1468887.0300from 500||1.0000||52.5935max. 0.2042||1066.7||5/0/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
- Russian Standard RUB to Tether TRC-20
- Russian Standard RUB to Ethereum
- Russian Standard RUB to Litecoin
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Russian Standard (RSB) RUB to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Russian Standard" and "Bitcoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Russian Standard RUB –> Bitcoin same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.