Exchange rates of Solana to Visa/MasterCard KZT
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Solana to Visa/MasterCard KZT. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Receive-Money||1.0000from 0.5481||20067.9942||10000000max. 2399999||1257.0||4/2/1|
|YChanger||1.0000from 128.14||19099.0752||103799022max. 81577879||245.7||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.3||18477.2848||249196814max. 7390913||26/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||18476.6988||38607247max. 18476698||791.5||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2||18073.5263||339681657max. 9036763||227.7||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 2||17039.6222||22455233max. 1925477||296.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Solana (SOL) for Visa (Master Card) KZT is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Solana" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard KZT are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Solana to Visa/MasterCard KZT, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.