Exchange rates of USD Coin ERC-20 to Advanced Cash
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from USD Coin ERC-20 to Advanced Cash, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||USD Coin ERC-20||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4ange||1.0436from 30||1.0000||158451.66max. 4791.10||334.6||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0529from 660||1.0000||705462.52max. 15671.95||790.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0640from 100||1.0000||560400max. 469924.81||3271.9||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0872from 50||1.0000||1119041.26max. 183958.79||227.2||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.2051from 8.25||1.0000||9000||296.4||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.2198from 50||1.0000||121839.31max. 16396.13||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20) for Advanced Cash USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "USD Coin ERC-20" and "Advanced Cash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Advanced Cash USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.