Exchange rates of USD Coin ERC-20 to Ethereum
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of USD Coin ERC-20 to Ethereum. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||USD Coin ERC-20||Ethereum||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|GeeExchange||1997.7944from 769.1508||1.0000||1800.0000max. 0.0900||541.6||4/0/0|
|YChanger||2031.9165from 342||1.0000||10071.4451max. 8427.2094||245.3||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||2032.5491from 1383||1.0000||1196.1617max. 188.2857||483.8||0/0/0|
|XChange||2052.8592from 1767||1.0000||3459.7553max. 55.9410||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||2052.8641from 82.49||1.0000||155.0434||296.4||1/0/0|
|60cek||2052.8641from 659||1.0000||13776.1140max. 8.0370||790.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||2065.5337from 300||1.0000||335.3559max. 24.2068||334.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||2072.0897from 81.18||1.0000||2003.2846max. 783.5317||627.8||10/2/1|
|Bankcomat||2074.2459from 605||1.0000||872.3048max. 834.0380||26/0/0|
|MChange||2141.1593from 350||1.0000||10626.3356max. 4670.3671||227.2||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20) and want to exchange it to Ethereum (ETH), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "USD Coin ERC-20" and "Ethereum" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.