Exchange rates of USD Coin ERC-20 to Tether ERC-20
Where can you profitably exchange USD Coin ERC-20 for Tether ERC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||USD Coin ERC-20||Tether ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|GeeExchange||1.0059from 7373.4527||1.0000||5967812.3905max. 593280.8817||541.6||4/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||1.0090from 8072||1.0000||1523694.9200max. 1000000.0000||19.1||20/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0203from 342||1.0000||22881963.6361max. 16782697.2459||245.7||1/0/0|
|60cek||1.0208from 671||1.0000||32299927.1915max. 16452.7821||792.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0307from 83.98||1.0000||4570873.6421max. 1629553.7013||297.0||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0310from 1767||1.0000||28346147.8738max. 111386.0329||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0523from 83.98||1.0000||7090159.0149max. 1596121.8283||628.1||10/2/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0525from 1500||1.0000||2157202.6671max. 57352.9691||483.8||0/0/0|
|4ange||1.1108from 300||1.0000||1849340.2838max. 9002.5207||334.6||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.1110from 350||1.0000||47861819.0000max. 18001800.1800||228.5||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20) for Tether erc 20 dollars is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "USD Coin ERC-20" and "Tether ERC-20". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Tether ERC-20 are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.