Exchange rates of USD Coin ERC-20 to USD Coin Solana
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of USD Coin ERC-20 to USD Coin Solana. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||USD Coin ERC-20||USD Coin Solana||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||1.0060from 4023.9999||1.0000||1195349.2300max. 999999.9999||19.1||20/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0316from 50.46||1.0000||22879402.7773max. 16303885.6921||245.7||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0526from 16.41||1.0000||402868.0441||296.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0526from 100||1.0000||25012189.0492max. 19000570.0171||227.7||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20) to USD Coin solana (USDCSOL)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "USD Coin ERC-20" and "USD Coin Solana".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds USD Coin Solana to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.