Exchange rates of USD Coin TRC-20 to Card Mir
Where can you profitably exchange USD Coin TRC-20 for Card Mir? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||USD Coin TRC-20||Card Mir||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|BTCSale||1.0000from 100||63.7100||16179327max. 191130||235.4||0/0/0|
|AGcash||1.0000from 15.7925||63.3212||23632878max. 2000000||65.8||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 340||63.0616||3977461max. 94592||0/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 16.0025||62.4899||75081max. 75081||454.2||12/1/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 50||61.1515||6947284max. 3057575||483.8||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||60.5224||10122734max. 4115523||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 114||59.8795||13200319max. 9830118||296.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have USD Coin trc 20 (USDCTRC20) and want to exchange it to card "Mir" rubles, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "USD Coin TRC-20" and "Card Mir". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Card Mir RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer USD Coin TRC-20 to Card Mir RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.