Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Waves
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Waves without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|Kassa||276.0332from 1000||1.0000||6039.9793max. 54.3412||2253.0||0/0/0|
|Baksman||373.6681from 2200||1.0000||29117.1678max. 66.9042||627.7||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Visa (Master Card) UAH to WAVES? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Waves". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Waves are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Waves is a normal deposit operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.