Exchange rates of Zcash to Dash
Where can you profitably exchange Zcash for Dash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 71.2||1.4369||7580.0000max. 2873.8000||0.7||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0000from 0.7054||1.4174||8400.0000max. 1190.6160||541.6||4/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.7063||1.4156||21.6674max. 21.6658||1618.3||429/3/3|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.1553||1.4009||8970.6500max. 1216.6237||23/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.21||1.4000||50762.7463max. 29668.8000||296.9||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.3||1.3855||2012.9500max. 1385.5000||483.8||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 50||1.3839||13923.7992max. 3459.7500||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.5||1.3706||26945.6561max. 6853.0000||3271.9||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change ZEC to Dash? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Zcash" and "Dash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Dash are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.